Monday, April 8, 2013

Take The Chance


This week, as I prepare to finish the semester in the next month, as well as make a huge move (to Alexandria, VA!), this quote could not speak louder to me. At times I find myself questioning my decisions, and sometimes trying to talk myself out of them. But I know that this is what I'm supposed to do. I know that I'm meant to be bigger than this little city I have called home for the last 5 years. We all are. There is so much for us all to see, yet we settle for less than we deserve out of fear of the risk. We become comfortable all too often. I know I have. Another quote (I live on quotes) that has carried me the past few months is "You must make a choice, to take a chance, or your life will never change." There is so much in this world,  just waiting for us to find it! So I encourage you, as you go about your daily lives, whether it be big or small, take a risk with me. I know there is something you all have been wanting to do, but are too unsure. GO DO IT. It's scary, and nerve-racking, but at the end of this life, when we look back, we will be so grateful that we took those chances to better ourselves and our lives. Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment