Thursday, April 4, 2013

Getting Past the Struggle

I recently finished a 24-Day Challenge put on by a company called Advocare. Ever heard of it? AMAZING products, and AMAZING results. If you'd like to know more about the Challenge, go here. I thoroughly enjoyed myself throughout the 24 days, and my body feels wonderful. Although I didn't experience much weight loss, I do have more energy and my body actually likes me now. Crazy talk, right? The best part though, is that I don't crave fast food anymore! Yuck. 
However, I have to admit that I have been fighting a battle with myself lately. I CANNOT get my butt to the gym! I used to love it! In fact, I still love it but I've become lazy. I tell myself, "oh you can go tomorrow", or "it's okay to skip just this one day". The problem is, one day turns into two, then three, and so on. It's difficult not having a workout buddy either. My boyfriend, Mr. Tew, just isn't as excited about the gym as I am used to be. And without someone to keep me accountable, it's easier to ditch the exercise and grab some ice cream! 
What are some of your tips and tricks on getting yourself moving? I always feel so great after a workout, but I seem to need that little extra push... KEEP ME ACCOUNTABLE! 


No comments:

Post a Comment